« back to results
Project Manager (Construction Basebuild) (REF: PM121214U)
|Location: Maine, USA
||Date Posted: 14/12/2012
||Days Remaining: -478
Project Manager (Construction Basebuild) MUST HAVE on the job experience of project managing (directly) jobs in excess of €100M+ with a proven ability act as a point of contact for Project Construction Management Services personnel on a subset of a basebuild conversion or new build job.
The successful Project Manager will be accustomed to taking responsibility for, and participate in the development of, project scope, budget, and schedule.
The Project Manager will monitor & track the General Contractor to ensure the GC delivers the job Scope Schedule & Budget. Understand & implement the terms of the contract with the GC.
The Project Manager will participate and contribute to design reviews. Provide technical & constructability input to Design Reviews. Ensure there is an effective process for design deliverables to support all aspects of construction.
Job experience / skills
• Project Manager must be qualified as a Bachelor of Engineering, or equivalent.
• Must be competent and experienced on large scale, pharmaceutical, semiconductor Fab Design and construction
• Have proven technical competence on the key areas such as facilities systems; process systems utilities, UPW and associated distribution; cleanrooms and associated mechanical systems for new builds and conversions in live facilities.
• Proficiency and experience with construction contracts.
• Experience of working in a Live Factory environment and on Live Factory Retrofits is required.
• Ability to plan ahead to mitigate Factory Shutdowns.
• Proven skills to develop and implement innovative engineering and design methodologies to support aggressive program and construction schedules
• Familiarity with design, sizing and modeling methods for process systems
• Ability to interface with a multi-user customer base.
• Ability to manage workload of multiple projects of varying complexity
DPS Biometics Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. DPS does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of: race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by country, regional or local law.
Recruitment Agencies: Please do not reply to this job advert.
|Minimum Years of Experience:
|Minimum Level of Education:
|| Bachelor of Engineering, or equivalent.
|Type of Employment: